I am thankful to report that my procedure went well. I did have 2 100% blocked tubes and they were able to clear both of them. Praise the Lord for this! The doctor stated that it was not possible for me to become pregnant with my tubes blocked. Part of me wonders why this wasn't done or lets say 20 months ago, but the other part of me knows and rests in Gods planning and timing too! ;-) Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers and encouragement...I really was not nervous at all when it came to the actual procedure time. On my way to the hospital I was listening to the song Blessed be the name of the Lord. A phrase in there goes something like this, "every blessing you pour out I will turn back to praise...when the darkness closes in Lord, still I will sing Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be HIS holy name." It was a reminder to me that whether the news was good or bad that I needed to praise HIM. Dan and I are so excited and really encouraged by todays procedure.
I am a tab uncomfortable still, but that is normal for up to 72 hours.
Again, thanks for your prayers! We are so blessed to be surrounded my so many amazing Christian friends and awesome families. We love you guys.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Praises...."Road to Fertility"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Glad to hear that the procedure went well. Hopefully all goes well. We will pray for you two.
Thinking of you! Hope you have a great weekend!
K
Wow! That is great news! Congrats on that SOLID information. Let the baby making begin!
A fertility verse for you:
"Lift up your eyes on high,
And see who has created these things,
Who brings out their host by number;
He calls them by name,
By the greatness of His might,
And the strength of His power;
Not ONE is missing.
...
Those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
Then shall run and not be weary,
(They shall hope for a pregnancy and not be weary- my addition)
They shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40 selections
Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement, we feel so blessed by ya'll!
Post a Comment