Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to School

Well, today was my first day back to work. I was explaining to Trevor how Mommy had to go back to work and what his routine would be. This is his reply, "I sad Mom, I want stay Trevors house and play with my Mom, no __________-(sitters names) just me and my mom, okay?" I was holding back the tears big time. I love this kid so much and want to be home to play with him just as much as he does. Right now, this is what we feel is best for our family, etc. . I have a bag full of mixed emotions about the "school" schedule. I will be sure to value my days off of work and promise to make the best of them. So here starts the change in routine and here is to hoping we get into our groove quickly. Oh, we did go for a bike ride today, yes in the rain. He thought it was the coolest thing EVER...I on the other hand was continually trying to convince myself that I was being a super fun COOL Mom and not a complete crazy one! I did convince him to not take the umbrella with us on the bike ride. His choice was to either ride with no umbrella or go for a walk with the umbrella. I was really crossing my fingers that he would choose the umbrella walk. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.