Trev loves this fishing pole! It is a Scooby Doo one with a rubber fish attached to the end. It's hilarious to watch him cast. He presses in the little orange button scrunching his nose and face to get a little more umphf! He then flings his pole with much force. Everytime he always is utterly amazed at where the fish at the end of the line ends up landing. He exclaimed today, "look Mom, I have big huge giant muscles, my fishy go real far!" He needed his sunglasses on as well because, "it is too bright." How fun it was when he discovered that casting with great force into the pool made quite the splash! Occasionally he will land the fish in the neighbors gutter or on top of our roof. We have even had a few injuries to my back side recently as well. Ouch, it really does hurt to have this little rubber fish whipped at your buns! ;0 It is worth the momentary sting to see how much fun he has casting and reeling in the fish at records speeds. Oh and I will let you in on a little secret, my sister Amy and I had equal amounts of fun 2 weekends ago casting and reeling with these fishing poles. Picture this: 2 moms sitting on the edge of the dock dangling our piggy toes in the lake, counting outloud 1,2,3 and then casting with all our might and reeling in at mock 90. Sorry friends, no photos of that memory!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Fishing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love this post! I can almost hear you saying it! I like how you write just like you talk! You are such a great momma getting into the fishing thing with Trev! Love you!
K
Post a Comment