
Today we rode our bikes to the park for the first time. Trevor has ridden and I have walked or we would take my bike with the trailer behind. But today, we marked a new milestone we BOTH RODE BIKES! We are working on crossing the street, looking both ways and waiting for each other at the fire hydrants. He thinks he is all that and a bag of chips and that his world is so great because "MOMMY RIDE BIKE, ME RIDE BIKE, BOTH RIDE AT THE SAMES TIME!" Buddy you are growing up and I am loving watching you reach all these new milestones! :-)
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Growing up sooo fast!
Labels:
Trevor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I can hear him saying the "sames times!" Were there emphatic hand gestures, too!?? What a big guy!
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
K
Post a Comment