Well, we officially sold our Toyota Corolla and I am starting a new chapter of my life! :-) I am secretly looking forward to this: the space of a mini van and all the bells and whistles it has. Shh, don't tell my sweetie, but I think he will like it too, although he will probably NEVER admit it to anyone! So, I am hoping to keep this vehicle clean and not a place where I could live out of for 2-3 days...yes it is true that could of probably occurred AT TIMES in my Corolla. I blame it on being a traveling therapist and needing to keep all my equipment accessible, never knowing when I might need this toy or that therapy related something or other...so that was my excuse. Now I am going with the rubbermaid theory, if it doesn't fit in my "work bin" then it will need to either find a home at one of the schools I work in or in my garage storage. :-) Keep me accountable friends! ;-)
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Post a Comment