Monday, February 4, 2008

Super duper family fun!



Trevor's dear Great Grandma Gigi spotted a flyer describing an event at a local forest perserve with mushing dogs. The 3 of us decided to venture out and check it out. It was a chilly day, but so worth it. This place was a gorgeous preserce, definately one we will visit again. Trevor got to pretend to pull the dog sleds, pet the huskies, get his picture taken with the huskies and watch the dogs pull the sleds. I am not so much an animal lover, but this was REALLY cool. Huskies have beautiful bright blue eyes and shining coats! It was fascinating to watch and hear them get harnessed up for the run, they instantly barked and get really excited. I think we have ourselves an animal lover in Trev, I wonder where he might get that from? (HIS DADDY)
Here are a few picture from the day:

No comments: