Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One more thing

How terrible dear Trevor that I forgot to mention that you also can recite quite a few memory verses now. Thanks to your fantastic Sunday School teacher, (uhh, that would be Mommy). Just kidding, it is that you seem to have an amazing memory for events and also things we tell you. Off the top of my head, I think we probably have about 8 verses down pat. Mommy made this super handy, A-Z bible memory verse cards project at MOPS last month and boy has it helped us step it up a bit in this department. We are also loving using this book with you as well, it is the children's version of the Catechism. Mommy has been learning lots right along with you! Love you little man!

4 comments:

Sittintall said...

You are such a good mama!

Emily Dykstra said...

Pam, you inspire me. Truly.

I love reading the candor in your blogs. And I love how you raise Trevor. I echo sittintall... you're a good momma.

Thanks for your encouragement on the SWC thing. I spent this afternoon crying on the phone trying to understand why I'm SOOOO tired from being with Morgan.

And yet I must have head trauma because I want another one. :) Aren't we crazy?

Kris said...

You are a good mama...and you are starting a great legacy of faith in our dear Trev!
K

Shauna said...

Thanks for your entry in the contest!! I love the title of your blog - it is so cute! Good luck to you! Happy Heart Day!

Shauna