Monday, February 4, 2008

5 stars for Children's Museum

By far, one of the best things we spent money on this year was a family pass to all Childrens Museums. We have about 4 of them within an hour from our house. We have been to 3 out of 4 of them and they are all great places to explore, packed with really unique exhibits. My personal favorite was an exhibit where you got to dig up dinosaur bones.

Trevor had a blast at the car wash...he got to change the tires, license plate and wash the windowns.


Trevor demonstrated his COOL DUDE dance moves ice skating with socks on. I even watched the staff spray pledge down to make it slipperier.

It is true, Uncle Paul and Mommy had as much fun as you did here. It is one of those times I found myself saying, this is too cool, I didn't get to do this when I was a kid. So I was reliving my childhood here.

Uncle Paul and Ethan posing inside their new constucted house!

1 comment:

Sittintall said...

Wow, you guys have been doing tons of cool looking activities. Trev is one lucky kiddo.

We recently went to our children's museum too and had a blast. They had $1 Thursdays, which made it even better since our evening entertainment only cost us $3!