Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Patches




I have got to admit pumpkin patches are really fun places. I have had such a grand ole time both visits this fall. I think my favorite part of the 2 we have been to have been the animals. Trevor has loved feeding them and I just love to watch them do their thing. We got to pick apples at one pumpkin patch/apple orchard and that was way fun, Trev literally climbed his way into the tree to get the "big, giant apple".
Trev got to ride a miniature pony Saturday and loved it. (all the pics came out fuzzy because I was malfunctioning taking the pics, yes operator error). I am amazed at all the different kinds of animals God made. It is such a joy too for me to watch Trev get so excited over all there is to do at the pumpkin patch. This past Saturday we also enjoyed going down a humango slide together....the blow up kind. We had to climb a rope ladder, at a steep incline I might add. I started off carrying him up the ladder and then decided I needed all the concentration I could get to focus on getting to the top. I was a bit afraid I will admit and it hurt my feet soo bad those crazy ropes. I also was concerned that while I was climbing the rest of the world was taking close up shots of my back side :-)! Dan, Trev and I rode a little train together with Dan's family, that was cute too! And of course a pumpkin patch isn't complete without a ride on the tractor, with the hay a flying! :-)




3 comments:

Sittintall said...

Great shots! That sounds like a way fun pumpkin patch. And what a daring mommy you are. I don't even think I could make it up that ladder. Glad you had fun.

Emily Dykstra said...

Hey! That looks like SOOO much fun!

Kris said...

It was a great time! You are one brave momma!
K