This is my thrown together yummy pizza. I was so proud that I wanted to take a picture. The pictures of my husband are him laughing his head off at me for taking pictures of food for the blog. He truly thinks I have gone over the deep end. Anyhow, the "Chicken Alfredo Pizza" was a big hit. Darling Dan thought the red peppers were tomatoes and I didn't tell him differently, so please don't any of you either.
Here is the recipe:
Rhodes Pizza Dough, spread olive oil over top and baked dough for 10-12 minutes. Spread Alfredo sauce on top, then diced red peppers. I used 3 chicken breasts, boiled them and then cubed em. Spread those on next, sprinkled parmesan cheese on the whole pizza and then topped with cheddar and mozzarella shredded cheese. Baked at 350 for 10 minutes. WaLa!



Friday, October 26, 2007
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Labels:
Meals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Looks yummy! I won't tell about the peppers...sneakiness is the key to many well-eaten meals at our house, too!
K
Post a Comment