Monday, September 8, 2008

23 weeks down, 17 weeks to go

Wow! The weeks just seem to be flying by. Little "skittle" continues to do flips and flops and this continues to make me smile. I go to the dr. tomorrow for a check-up and to schedule an ultra sound. I am anxious to get another sneak peak at our little skittle. We are going to be surprised about the gender of this little one.

Trevor is starting his 2nd week of school and continues to love it. He is becoming a little man so much more. We played UNO tonight and it had been awhile since we played. He now has no troubles identifying the numbers 6 and 9 and we have added the word cards in too. It is so fun to see him be competitve and see his little face light up when he wins. He does fairly well also when he looses. We are working on the whole concept of humility and saying, "good game" if we win or loose.

We are spending most of spare time riding bikes. He is now into doing tricks on his bike. It makes my heart skip a few beats when he attempts some of these. I would really like to know how his mind thinks up some of them. He is sure a brave little boy.

We started Sunday School this week and prasie be to the Lord I am not his teacher this year. He was very excited this week to have a visitor with him. Trevor has managed to sit through church most recently also and we are so thankful to be able to sit and listen through and entire service now. In a few short months this will probably not be the case. :-)

Work is going fine, always an adjustment time in the beginning for students and myself alike. :-) Today I had a little boy cutting unsucessfully for about 3 minutes before I realized I had given this left hander a right handed scissors, OOPS! Amazingly, his sucess sky rocketed when I supplied him with a left handed scissors, who would of known?

Loving this fall weather. We are looking forward to buying 3 cords of fire wood this year. We LOVE to have fires and are all looking forward to snuggling up to lots of them this fall/winter.

My bed is calling me, I hope to update with some favorite summer memories and photos!~

2 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

Yeah, Pam!!!! 23 WEEKS!!!! KICKING FETUS!!!!

Um, I'm totally posing as your ultrasound technician to find out the gender. *wink*

Congrats on bike tricks and getting back into the swing of things.

trevsmom said...

So what is your guess Emily?